Armenia is perhaps the easiest country for immigration in Europe, if not the whole world. Immigrants are not required to prove income, make large investments, purchase real property, have bank accounts, obtain health insurance, speak Armenian etc.
In Armenia there are no work permits and Armenian employers are not required to prefer local people over foreigners.
Residence permits are issued generously to all foreigners even with minimal economic activity in the country.
Not convinced yet? Consider the following:
- Permanent residency after only 1 year
- Citizenship after only 3 years
- Yerevan, the capital of Armenia, is the 9th safest city to walk at night (Gallup Law & Order Index)
- Armenia is the 35th easiest country in the world to do business in (World Bank Doing Business 2016)
- Armenia is part of the economic bloc with Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus and Kyrgyzstan, a single market of 170 million people and a GDP of $2.7 trillion
- Low cost of living
- Low taxes
- Good educational system, literacy rate of 99,6%
Contact us for more information on immigration to Armenia.